Sunday, August 24, 2008

More me.

  • I am not the ideally perfect wife, mother, friend, writer or worship leader.
  • I sometimes would rather crawl under a rock than to talk with someone I don’t know or even someone I do know.
  • I lose all sense of reality when reading a great book.
  • I love feeling pretty but sometimes just can’t stand going through the ordeal of dressing up.
  • No matter how hard I try to turn in early each night, I inevitably find myself staying up way too late.
  • I hate cleaning house although I love it when my house is clean.
  • I am currently trying to dethrone myself as the Queen of procrastination but somehow keep putting it off.
  • I revel in my non-perfections because they show I am a work in progress. I am simply, me.
  • I willingly share my errors and exploits with a desperate hope that others will not condemn themselves for their shortcomings but grow through them to recognize and become the amazingly unique individual that God created them to be.

No comments:

Redeeming Love

* Not written to seek sympathy. I’ll be honest. Father's Day has never been my favorite holiday. I would stand forever in the Hallmar...