Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Because Inquiring Minds Want to Know!

Recently my inquisitive kiddos have been firing off alot of questions.  Some of their inquiries have made me laugh, some have caused me to reflect and generate questions of my own and others have totally confused me!  I thought I'd share a few of them with you for today's entertainment.  Enjoy!


Am I supposed to be at school right now?  
(Kellan, leaning over my bed at 9:30 a.m. one day)

Will you smell my finger? 
(Emmi, to Donnie while I was at work)

Is THAT your chin? 
(Kellan, pointing to my neck as I was looking down at him)

Why did God make us?  
(Emmi, while she was in the hospital)

Will that dress look good on her boobs? 
(Kellan, to Emmi as they were playing with Emmi's barbies) 

Can I have a mayonnaise and jelly sandwich? 
(Emmi, waking up for one of her midnight snacks)

When I grow up to be a daddy, can I still live with you? 
(Kellan, planning his future)

Can I just eat this string? 
(Emmi, after finding a string on a table)

No comments:

Redeeming Love

* Not written to seek sympathy. I’ll be honest. Father's Day has never been my favorite holiday. I would stand forever in the Hallmar...