Saturday, January 24, 2009

25 Random Things

1.) I am seriously direction impaired.
2.) I have been waiting to get taller since Jr High School.
3.) I used to think unruly children simply needed discpline until I was blessed with my beautiful daughter Emelia... and now, I understand some children are extremely hard-headed.
4.) Years ago I accidentally ran over a sweet little rabbit hopping across the road... on Easter Sunday.
5.) I didn't know there were people that couldn't sing until I was in the 10th grade!
6.) I was and still am somewhat of an airhead.
7.) I LOVE to write!
8.) I miss my mom.
9.) Having children made my feet and my nose grow. Blah.
10.) I love 80s music and 80s movies (Goonies, Breakfast Club, etc).
11.) I am still so in love with my husband!
12.) I am a book nerd!
13.) The B-52s Rock the house! ... Love shack baby!
14.) If someones arm gets too close to my face I have a strong compulsion to bite them. (But I don't, ...um... usually!)
15.) The only bone I have ever broken was my right pinky toe.
16.) I have some white hairs. Eeek!
17.) I use exclamation points way too often!
18.) I am admittedly not the best driver.
19.) I never should have taught my daughter how to say 'for shizzle my bizzle!'.
20.) I used to think with cartoon sound effects on occasion. What, don't you? Doink, doink?
21.) I am naturally cluttersome. And it drives my sweet obsessive compulsive husband nuts.
22.) Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!
23.) I am extremely obnoxious when I am playing cards.
24.) Last week Donnie said I talked in my sleep and actually said the words 'wascally wabbits'. He woke me up shaking the bed with his laughter.
25.) I might be the weirdest person I know.

No comments:

Redeeming Love

* Not written to seek sympathy. I’ll be honest. Father's Day has never been my favorite holiday. I would stand forever in the Hallmar...