Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Back From Outer Space!

It's been quite some time since I've blogged or even written for that matter. The last several months have been full of upheavals, challenges and at times metaphorical brick walls. It feels like we've finally fallen into somewhat of a routine again and although it's a busier one, I'll take it over the ambiguity of chaos any day.

I've steered clear of stepping foot in this writing room of mine, because spelling things out makes them more real. It becomes an 'in my face' type of situation when I transfer my thoughts into literal black and white. I can't run from my feelings here, I can't hide behind a smile, I can't shake hands firmly and say I'm fine because I just cannot hide any bit of truth when I write.

So at least for this moment, I am back.  I'm spacing my words out and hitting enter and publish again. It feels good to type it out. I love Words. 

No comments:

Redeeming Love

* Not written to seek sympathy. I’ll be honest. Father's Day has never been my favorite holiday. I would stand forever in the Hallmar...