Thursday, April 26, 2012

It Happened On a Saturday Morning.

Someone recently reminded me of something pretty amazing. Something unforgettable. Something breath-taking. Something that I can't believe I'd forgotten about, momentarily. And something that really needs to be recorded here for eternity.


I am speaking of my daughter's morning hair! I don't know quite how she does it. How do these miraculous monstrosities happen during her slumber?


Nearly every Saturday when she stumbles out of bed, her hair is so artfully arranged and I find myself dumbfounded. And sometimes, I just have to capture it on camera. 



I think I may have leverage for future blackmailing! What do you think?

1 comment:

THE PILGRIM said...

Oh man. I'm thinking she would've loved the 80's!

Redeeming Love

* Not written to seek sympathy. I’ll be honest. Father's Day has never been my favorite holiday. I would stand forever in the Hallmar...