Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's Around the Bend...

I'm writing a series of blog posts related to Donnie's death. 

Some will be serious, some will be funny, some will be both. Some will be difficult to read. Some are difficult to write. But it's something I feel I need to do, I want to do. For me. For memory sake. For the kids questions in the future. For Donnie. To get my feelings out. To vent. To help others understand grief. To help others who may be grieving. Just so you know what's coming. 

Of course, I'll still write about other things. I don't expect this blog will be only about grieving, I've always just wanted it to be about my life, my family's life and all that it encompasses. The good, the bad and the ugly. And the snorts of laughter in between. Because I do love to laugh. And I'm so glad to be finding my laughter again. I know Donnie would be happy about that. We used to laugh and laugh and laugh together. I think I'll write a blog about that too. :)

No comments:

Redeeming Love

* Not written to seek sympathy. I’ll be honest. Father's Day has never been my favorite holiday. I would stand forever in the Hallmar...